|Job Description : |
- Humidifiers. Employees will check water levels and refill as needed. Storefront is to maintain 45%-55% Relative Humidity.
- Cleanliness. Storefront, restroom, coffee area, and inventory will be dusted and organized. Every week the floor will be vacuumed. Trash will be collected once a week and thrown into the dumpster. Cardboard boxes are to be broken down and thrown into the recycling.
- Instrument Maintenance.
- Guitars will be tuned and checked if needing maintenance weekly. Maintenance will involve removing old strings, oiling fingerboard, polishing frets, restringing, and polishing instrument bodies.
- Brass instruments using valve oil will have the oil removed and replaced with new oil every month.
- Silver plated instruments will be polished every month.
- Instruments played by customers will be wiped down to remove fingerprints and or sprayed with disinfectant.
- Schedule. Employees will maintain a pickup and dropoff schedule of customers. Two customers are allowed into the store at a time and must be wearing a mask.
- Retail. Employees will assist customers in the purchase of inventory. Employees will receive inventory, input new stock into the computer, and will replace missing inventory onto the floor.
- Inventory. Employees will walk the storefront and make a list of missing inventory. Employees will then check the computer for inconsistencies of inventory totals and pricing.
- Repairs. Employees will assist in the basic maintenance of brasswind, woodwind, fretted, and orchestral instruments when not working in the storefront.
- Deliveries. Once a week, employees will deliver completed instruments to customers. While at the delivery location, employees will pickup instruments needing repairs and bring them back to Davids’ Broken Note.
This document is subject to change and will be given to Employees should any changes occur.
Davids’ Broken Note 10 N. East Street Suite 203, Woodland CA, 95776 530.661.2349